Friday, November 12, 2010

Writer's block (very lame post)

You know sometimes if you teach too much or if you have the occupation "hazard" of being a writer, journalist or teacher, you actually get writer's block in your own journals or blog because you have said everything you want to say already.

So here I am.....fumbling. I am just really glad thus far at least from start of the week till now the Lord has been really good to people around me and myself. And...he does put us through trials at times and even for myself....it was serious tiredness from running a job or work marathon. I have been working non stop in whatever job I have landed since January this year. There has been job switches and all but still the fact remains, I have not stopped working despite some of them giving very low pay only. But nonetheless the experience, whether friendships forged, or insightful conversations, character building and lessons learnt, has always been very valuable.

Maybe i should be wiser and choose high paying jobs but how can I go against my own conviction and "advice" to others and journals written.....and choose money or status (being in a big company) over passion and calling (what i like and do best).

As you read remember that i already said this would be a lame post where i'm writing
70% for the sake of writing. Now the book by C.S. Lewis I took so long to read last year though it was a thin book, seems more applicable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

электронные сигареты в волгограде - последствия злоупотребления табакокурением