Friday, November 19, 2010

i wanna know what love is....

Today was an amazing workout again, this time really emphasizing on building up to the 5 Dec Standard Chartered event that 15000 or more Singaporeans are going for...I like the anticipation of preparing for something. jogging is one of the best ways to really talk to God and refresh yourself of important things to plan for mostly goals like career, friendships, and important events.

I also walked home from near, not exactly at, my workplace again. And the Mariah carey song "I wanna know what love is" kept ringing in my mind....and what my ex colleagues were discussing about love yesterday. I agree, love is an action word. A verb.

But the bible has its own version of love. Love is patient, love is kind.....etc. But this love is built into one's character first. It looks like for us Christians, we have to actually store up/build up our love tank first. Then we can give to another.

So it now adds on to 1) Building love in our hearts first, receiving love from God. then 2) Giving to others through actions and deeds and words

No comments: