Friday, November 5, 2010

but as for me....

I can't believe my moods can be this erratic sometimes. It's all circumstantial sometimes or rather, the word "memory based" which really should not be the case. At times like these i remember people in the bible who went through bad times.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forget it. It's not that i will stop bother what people say. I just will not TRY to please people....anymore. I have had it. I will just please God first and then if anything else or people choose to be pleased, then they will please themselves. if that is even possible. :s why are people so hard to please? you please one group and the other group doesn't like it. for-get-it. i will choose to trust in God, put my hope in His plans and let the rest of my life be at rest in His stability. Of course, I'd still put in my best in er.....the work or job i choose. and calling(s) i have which is what i'm trying to put my finger on in defining. some SDU club for singles, or some...non profit dating, meeting thingy. or some...social something. or kids hangout, or young adults community...

Suddenly This song was a great source of encouragement, a song from Psalty (the singing songbook). Reminds me of my childhood days running around bawling it out around the house but always wondering what it meant:

You gotta choose this day whom you're gonna serve
Choose this day whom you're gonna serve
But as for me and my house (we will serve Him)
As for me and my house (We will love Him)
As for me and my house
We will serve the Lord
Joshua 24 : 15
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: