Thursday, January 9, 2014

"Future" plans

When a friend asks me my plans for this year........i realised its THIS year. no more shifting to "i will get this done 'next' year in 2014". still sorting out travel plans.......serving plans in terms of what i can give back to God.....and work plans.

as for dealing with issues and people.......i did some strange personality assessment at the 3 hour long interview i wrote about in previous post. and apparently there was a blind spot revealed about myself. which is........i tend to fear losing social acceptance.

so its time to focus on other aspects like........work and career, doing good, social work.......giving back to community. at least for 2014. travel with a purpose - that of giving back. that of seeing places and areas where there is room for other giving back. not just for exploration. 

3 comments:

Pris said...

Hi Kimberly! :)
I was looking at some old posts and came across a comment you wrote on my blog. Clicked on your name and found your blog!!!

Happy New Year! Cool that you're still writing!!!

Barley said...

hey pris......thanks and pleasant surprise you dropped by.

I keep writing becos i dont think people actually read it...people who know me, that's why. or rather....i write bcos its for own record purposes...not so much to ah....for people....or to impress etc...as i used to in my previous blog when more juvenile.

How are you?? saw u gave birth again. hehe.
:)
Blessed 2014!! - Kimberly

Barley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.