Friday, January 17, 2014

dear God

in times like these when i am so bored yet so stuck......in strange situation......and indecision
my brain and hands can only but talk and distract myself  thru this: reminiscing about the guy i liked so much during my one month trip to uk.

nope he wasn't from england but close by. i guess it was a time i noticed him when i was at ease, at a point when i was fully making my own cchoices and being my own person.....not weighed with slight emotional baggage. i was in a group of about 40 of us......then each time i looked across or nearby the group i would notice his long......stare and eye contact of me. it was simply......warm and amazing. yet he never really came up to talk to me despite all that eye contact which was strange. three other girls knew about it.......hm........

No comments: