Thursday, October 3, 2013

(Closed doors) i am lost when it comes to....

Economics and investments and equities.i only passed ONE economics paper in junior college.
that was for my final cambridge "A" level exams where i got a 'D' after all the 'O's and "E"s my whole two years of junior college. O is a grade just above F. Lol. I have absolutely nothing  to boast about here........except from being top from the bottom.

Yes i could have felt like a failure and i could have been angry. Envious or angry that everyone else did better than me.

But on hindsight, it was simply a closed door. i was also upset i couldn't get into Arts, Architecture, Law, even Teaching! all my top 5 choices. gone......

But it turns out God has His ways. AND his perfect plan for each of us.
closed doors is actually a blessing.
And i was much HAPPIER and USEFUL in Engineering though the modules were slightly boring.

No comments: