Wednesday, February 27, 2013

lafter

the lord hears us. I was feeling tired as in mentally of being so close to work......i live quite near my workplace. some call it a blessing but for me i need distance. because i constantly like to separate my work life from my life. haha. not the people. the idea of "going to work" and starting the day so supe early.

so yea monday was that beautiful movie. it was so sweet. though sightly dark. and then just when you thought ok, God is good to me on monday already.....tuesday came and He was even good-er. what happened was i was just taking a stroll or usual brisk walk down outram park through chinatown and guess what? i was trying to avoid those kind of specially designed roads again (civil engineering term) and passed by this club that had comedies every tuesday. live stand up comedies wit comedians talking about 5-10 min each. total about 7 to 10 comedians. i was wearing BRIGHT RED shorts and slippers and glasses. so basically i looked like a............geek? yes. indeed.

i walked up and asked the entrance lady how much a ticket would cost just to listen to their slaptick and tasteless jokes which i already had a taste of in aug 2012. she said ten bucks. i was like......hmm.....then suddenly some foreign student, came up to the club too, with his friends and said "anyone wants to buy my extra ticket, going at ten bucks" i was like "i will buy if its 8 bucks" he said ok. then i said i have to get an ATM because i only have 3 bucks. he said "then buy me a drink and u get this ticket free" i was like ohhh can use my credit card. in the end i just gave him back my ticket which meant free drinks for him and i didnt spend any money. he introduced me to his friends....too. hahaha. so i made friends AND....got to laugh my bluez away!! BUT the humour was very stupid as usual. So,.....a good time of laughs and new friends in my BRIGHT RED shorts and slippers in the middle of near town.

that's God's way of telling me, "I SO know you need a good laugh this week".


No comments: