Friday, June 29, 2012

why is it people only pray when

things happen. Why??? Why????????? Why can't people seek God all the time?

Interesting week. I learnt a lot this week like how seriously,
1) Money doesnt make people happy. It is a practical thing and makes u FEEL secure but doesnt make you deeply happy. I have seen people that earn almost nothing and are extremely satisfied with purpose in life.
2) Being open to God's direction, no matter what it is.....may actually be for good. I was extremely freaked out when i was "dumped" into my Degree course in university, and it was none of my top 7 choices....it was probably my 8th choice....but God indeed gave me one of the happiest 4 years there. happiest and carefree. Except each semester's 3 weeks before exams.


oh well.....i just cannot be bothered to argue with guys posting 'funny' comments on my blog. don't u think it makes you laugh? 

No comments: