Wednesday, June 13, 2012

prayer

just realised that i am seriously un-deep in my prayers and lacking faith these two weeks.

I guess its the busyness of worklife starting my new job and such. though on one hand i crave the depth of free time and space to do prayer walks, i believe there's a season for everything (under heaven hahaha cliche!!) and i think this could be purposeful and full utilisation of time.
The unearthing of so many issues came up this week and i am looking into my past as far as 13 years ago to actually "deal with" certain things. I don't think I'll ever forget what happened but i think it was more for good than for bad. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm new job again? When will it be your last?

Anonymous said...

i didnt know it was a crime or a sin to change jobs. -kim