Friday, April 20, 2012

the wallet

(for own records and if people want to read this and they understand the way i write...)

something happened that was very strange this week. i seriously remember bringing the wallet out of the office, on the mrt, home for dinner, out to meet a friend, out to clark quay, where i am usually go.....

I discovered it was missing only at about early in the morning when i was about to take a cab.

So as usual i panicked...and my mind went blank. i couldn't even recall the day's events. who i met, where i went.....plus there was this strange "drunk" girl with i and my friend who was like babbling and undecided about what she was going to do. that was quite tiring...talking to her....

then after like 2 and half hours sleep....borrowed 10 bucks from my friend, walked to the mrt, took a train......panicked in the train, prayed those heart-felt prayer to Him.
Then i was planning out my day and finances (10 bucks) how to allocate for transport for getting my atm cards all redone etc.

THEN.......

I reached the office. Walked up the stairs. I had the shock of my life.
The WALLET was right there ON MY TABLE! I CANT BELIEVE IT! i didn't take it home?

No comments: