Monday, April 9, 2012

then again....

Easter weekend just passed. and in a whirl. so soon it was gone just like that...
I was pretty frenzied as well...oh well don't want to talk about it...but be assured it was very happening in a good and bad way. But interesting nonetheless.

So anyway...that song in the previous entry never fails to inspire me and keep me reminded of the start, where things all began......which is with Him (God himself). All things came from Him and through Him anyway...so it all belongs to Him.

And despite my thoughts sometimes slightly swaying towards the stressed-and-negative edge at times....especially when I have to deal with the difficult...situations, and i just wanna go far away and take a long breather and do what i am passionate about and the fresh air, somehow God always provides a way out. I don't know how but He does.

And so here I am, hoping and praying for breakthroughs in some places. for good of course. there are quite a few items on my prayer list. sometimes we wonder why we even pray but if you don't even pray it could go worse so should pray at least or try to. i'm not sure if people connect with God more through prayer or thru singing or thru doing but oh well.......

No comments: