Tuesday, June 29, 2010

letting God show u

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when i just felt the tugging in my heart to go visit my old workplace at Tanjong pagar there. Since i was kinda talking to God (yarping) that time.

(Its just this thing about us lefties we never can focus for more than 2 hours. This is really scientific and due to our right brain which is more activated. something to do with usage of left or right brain.)

Anyway.....i felt led to just visit that old place where i used to hang out. like for lunch or after work. and yup....I bumped into my salsa friend. he happened to have free passes to go Union sq. Things have changed there. Its a lot quieter and no more old crowds. Because....people are unwilling to pay 16 bucks unlike in the past, it used to be only 5 bucks. Of course there were new faces but it wasn't the same...which is bad and good.

Then i realised that A.G.'s (a foreign gal pal working in singapore) advice to me was quite true after all. I was seeing things and thinking so different from the last time when i visited that place. Thanks to also those books i read. good stuff =)

Good site of a friend's testimony!
http://www.godofcreation.com/essays/essay_list.asp?strType=TEST

No comments: