Friday, March 23, 2012

what starts out bad can turn out good

Encouragement for the week. or day.
Your day might start out totally horrendous and shocking even. but if your heart and soul is set on staying faithful, meaning trusting and seeking Him, not taking things into your own hands (a.k.a. retaliating) and knowing He works for the good of those who love Him, your day might have all kinds of strangest twists for the good.

I just had a firsthand experience of how my day was slightly "interesting" at first, meaning getting accused non verbally by people on a professional basis during one of those conferences then...having headache, then not getting any responses or MOSTLY NEGATIVE responses to my smses and whatsapp messages about joining me for dinner so i ended up alone for dinner (but i think God did it so i have to spend time talking to Him) then going for a long walk to get dinner (1hour30 min walking but by choice) then waiting 20 min for a bus which i took and was still late (for choir practice).
then....

I immediately felt welcomed. by the atmosphere and people. They apologised for not emailing me....can't believe it. Offered cupcakes for someone's bday. They wanted to meet for a chat next week about joining choir. I also happened to meet one of your buddies who happen to be passing by the church (seriously, not kidding). Coincidence.

He introduced me to a cute stranger who happened to be walking same direction to mrt.
And i became friends with the stranger. Friends only yea but at least we're friends...not bad.

I get to do a long 30min walk to orchard mrt chatting with your old buddy.
I returned the favor and intro him to your most eligible female friend. LOL! Hope they hit it off.

I have heard quite a few stories of people who wanted to do the lord's mission and came to their country of choice with as little as $45 dollars (my currency) and they just trusted God. They never looked back or had money for return flight, about number of people they knew in that country, how to survive.

No comments: