Thursday, March 15, 2012

and the heart found its place in this world....

And there i realised along with all the confusion, frustration and division....
Where it was supposed to be.
What was supposed to happen to settle it.
The truth was out.
I was not the only one who craved the independence, freedom and space and individuality and personal friendships.
I immediately felt a gush of wind of release when i made up my own mind and took the stand.
The stand to be totally who He made me as - complete with the flaws and strengths.


Never mind the cash. As long as there is enough to cover cost.
Never mind the times i have to think on my feet, sense things around, use sixth sense, build relationships with others. It builds character and experience.
Never mind the occasional feeling of being lost or alone. I have Him (God not guy).
Never mind the extra chores to do. I have space to be there for others who need a listening ear.
Never mind the comments from others about thinking what I am doing with this freedom. I have One who watches the motivations of my heart.

No comments: