Sunday, January 29, 2012

the rest i need for the week

Oh well...at least people still are reading....my blog. but sometimes you just think, if they wanted to read they should also come and talk to you directly, that would be so nice too.

Now i totally understand george clooney's stance in life.
It is so troublesome and annoying and roller coaster and and and...seriously? don't i have better things to do than to worry about someone like 80% of the time. i really don't want that in my life. if you don't believe me watch "the descendants" movie.

Ok on to my argument. there are both sides. if you expect the worst, sometimes you could be happier. if you expect the worst, it also could happen...so....it keeps you prepared? i had a nightmare on wed night but it was spiritual. and i feel i need to pray for this particular person but not in a bad way. my prayers are always for good trust me. but also no ulterior motives. after what happened this whole week? oh man.....what a roller coaster ride...so no way.

No comments: