Friday, January 20, 2012

spiritual food. yum

I like my work...lolz.
Finally eh.
Yea both part time and full time ones.
So this is good.
But the problem? Dealing with people changing their moods.

But i love God's word even better.

“[Testing of Your Faith] Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.” James 1:2-3 ESV

21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. Romans 1:21

Judges 6:10
And I said to you, ‘I am the LORD your God; you shall not fear the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell.’ But you have not obeyed my voice.”

Genesis 22:12
He said, “Do not lay your hand on the boy or do anything to him, for now I know that you fear God, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me.”

Ecclesiastes 3:14
I perceived that whatever God does endures forever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it. God has done it, so that people fear before him.

Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Revelation 19:5
And from the throne came a voice saying, “Praise our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, small and great.”

No comments: