Thursday, September 2, 2010

on career and calling again

Now this topic has been on my mind for months even years. and i regret not thinking seriously about my next steps during my last year in university, if not right at the first year.
"Why did you not think of such a big decision in life since Year 3 of uni life at least!"
Ok so anywayz....from the book i'm reading "Mystery of God's will" by Charles Swindoll, yup, he gave the analogy of a ship.
The sailor sets the direction of the ship right at the start. The people on the ship are free to move anywhere they like on board the ship. Sing, dance, eat, bathe, talk, move. But the ship is still steering all of them in one direction.
He said that's like God's sovereignty over us. We're free to do what we like and want but the sail of our lives, the overall picture and direction, the ultimate destiny will still be in His Hands.
So still....the decision lies with me at the end.
But....i roughly got my plan this time round.

No comments: