Wednesday, September 1, 2010

musings

I'm not totally unonline. I try to blog but sparingly so i know this is where i was at this point of my life. Change is the only constant thing i realised. Even in and on a job, the way u feel about a job changes as you know your scope better, the people better, the comfort is, it's like a shoe. it becomes natural.

I wish there was never the silly stereotype that only girls are soul-open. I don't think males are that soul-shy seriously. They have lots to say in the thoughts and feelings department believe me. I watch movies so I know. Lol. No seriously. Why are girls more open in sharing

Why do you have to do this to me, God, sometimes i ask, in an exasperated tone. U know just when i've made up my mind to stick to my job, today i received a call. Sigh. :) but :( or rather, :s

No comments: