Sunday, August 1, 2010

wrong timings

I HATE wrong timings. They spoil every thing! (trying to mimic some little kid i met before)

Ok sighh.....i don't really know who reads this, but ok whoever bothers to read, thank you! This week was seriously up and down. the downs were good because they helped built up more character, though of course it was very tough. the ups were, few and far between but still i thank you God for those nicer moments where i could be myself and go the places i liked.

you wont believe the stupidest circumstances i was in today that was really irritating but whatever it is, i refuse to let this be a stumbling block in my life. I can say no to this stopping me from fulfiling my purposes for God and In God.

The next question i have is this: can we ever be too holy to be of no earthly use?

Since i wont be in sg this coming weekend, my prayer is a bit self centred in that i hope to be actually sent out from my country, not defected, but happily sent out from my country to build houses or toilets or churches for other countries, any other country. not that i don't want to stay here..there are so many people groups out there i wanna meet. how exciting!

No comments: