Thursday, August 5, 2010

Timelines at work

Literally facing some "rushful" timelines at work now for last week, this week and the next few weeks. heh. Argh. Finally eh? I prefer it this way as we're all more focussed about the work than just PRing (Public relations, as in talking to each other etc).

Ok. Then this weekend my cell group will go to a village next door, to visit kids. I hope we teach them to stay innocent. Nowadays, kids can learn so much wrong things in a short span of time.

I'm praying about quite important things now. Like work mostly. Hmm....and still reading Philip Yancey's book. Each day i uncover new nice things there. The Lord is challenging me on 2 things this week. They call it 2 spiritual tests right? Hmm....more on the first one. Which can be very tough to handle.

No comments: