Friday, April 9, 2010

devaluing a problem

i just cannot devalue a problem! how can you say that a problem is not a problem or "nothing big" or "something small".........."you'll get pass this stage"............

Anyway this is what's been happening: I have been upset about some stuff at work and as much as I have bene trying to, on my part to resolve it, i don't know if it's finally reached the resolving things stage! So this is one example of another incidence or situation where I have to really get on my knees and pray hard. seek the One who knows it all, is Alpha and Omega.

And if i had the courage i would tell one of my friends, Mr X (not linked to name at all), that i was glad that he actually came to join us. but that's all....maybe it's cos i miss the past...? i duno......this is tough to figure out.

No comments: