Sunday, March 7, 2010

the tired but rested locker

I wish all i needed to do was read the textbook to them everyday. Why do I have to give lesson plans, as though submitting proposals for a school event, think of materials and type of assignments to use that would generate the most interest, and not just that, all these, in the hope that people above me will see my motive of being stern or slightly harder rather than spoiling the child to his worser erm, er, .

But then again, they do have a point in that people learn from good examples rather than by force, learn longer term when their conscience pricks them (rather than by force),
people also learn better generally in nicer conditions, But is this way most efficient?

They could also learn the hard way, or realize things for themselves. Time consuming yes, but it seems like a longer term result.


All I can thank God for is that He knows our weakest moments, even when we cannot verbalise it or worse, when we are too weak to show it at all. He lightens our loads, and gives us rest.

Psalm 55:22

22 Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;

he will never let the righteous fall.

Matt 11
28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

No comments: