Wednesday, November 18, 2009

candid camera conversation

What's funnier than being caught being yourself at a funny moment on camera?

Ans:
Having someone come up to you in person and telling you "sorry ah i happen to stumble upon your secret blog and read it. I happened to google my own name and your blog had my name on it. then i read thru and realised you were the owner of the blog. Paiseh, sorry I read it! If you want your blog to be secret ah, I can teach you how....."

"Er, oops sorry i mentioned your name. nothing that secretive on it lah.....in fact it's good people find it because blah blah blah......"

"But i know some people who do have secret blogs and this is how they do it. they actually blah blah blah...."

Yes this is what happened to me today, when i went to tues group and the person was none other than the main leader himself. i was like, had to laugh highly amusedly because he seemed soo apologetic that he happened to read it!! hahaha (blogs are online because they're not meant to be that secretive)

No comments: