Monday, April 6, 2009

Making Mountains out of Molehills

Last week i learnt how not to make mountains out of molehills. yes, i got scolded for doing that, at work. well.....it was a case of feeling isolated in the corner of the office and facing a wall daily. someone added to my anguish-and-adapting period i had by "suaning" me about my plight quite often. then my helplessness came out as a strong rebuttal about my work to my superior. and er.....whoa.....never mind about what happened later. basically half the office knew my boss was in bad mood that week. week.

the next week he realised what had happened, that it wasn't such a big thing and told me "don't blow up a problem next time when its acutally so small!"

anyway, i totally agree that if u really want to bring out the best in any human, treat and expect the best from them. i am thankful for friends and people who expect the best of me.

No comments: