Sunday, February 22, 2009

ichiban beach nature resort

being satisfied and contented in the new environment but i am craving or hoping to go to a BEACH RESORT. any time. for just a few days.

Lord, give me a chance to go to a nice and relaxed beach resort with blue skies and sea, dried-leaf attap roofs, birds, fsh, trees, cool sunrises and sunsets, sea smell. occasional breeze. nice friends around.

nothing much profound to say but i do not really miss my old job(s). thats about it. thats supposed to be good eh. but i am figuring out my new purpose in this new one. hoping to pick up new language(s). at least things are simple here.

As for readings, i'm hoping to read thru Ephesians. I really wonder where Ephesus was. or the church of ephusus. it must have been a beautiful place. well actually i've been to that place. heh. I wonder why the writer wrote what he wrote to the people there...how interesting. i love literature!

Oh and i had a great time laughing my head and heart out (about people) in the car today on the way to cell group....with a bunch of girls (oops! one of them who is our cell leader, is a guy). what a riot.

No comments: