Wednesday, November 19, 2008

is it really You?

oK I've got so much so say and so little netisphere to actually talk because i have a lot on my mind. I'm worried about my friend or rather, concerned. then again, i'm concerned about myself too and what steps to take next. honestly, even if i'm interested in the job i'm in, there are doubts. there are always doubts no doubt. in life....sometimes i think , only think, or feel, or it's in my opinion, that you have to take a blind step forward. then let God work. strange because that was a sign or poster i saw today while passing by a company at my workplace. "All our employees take the steps that bring us to success."

And the movie today. i didn't even care if it was lame humor or slapstick (tropic thunder, btw) etc....it was a learning one where all of us learnt sth. like, how in a real life scenario, you don't have your script. the best movies are produced when you actually are thrown (mostly unknowingly or unwillingly) into a real life situation and deal with it with all that you learnt and know and have. that's real, see. no more textbooks or manuals. so here i am......arghh........i gotta talk to this person and that person now about this and that stuff. take more initiative to bring up a conversation about stuff. i know i know i always look bold and stuff but inside i do get scared at times.

And.....the number of coincidental bumpings today (4 girls who were ex schoolmates from different stages in my life)....this is no coincidence.
Ok I know i seem cliche always saying "God help me" or blah blah spiritual or religious stuff but very tough stuff are left with God alone......cos man may not comprehend everything.....i think i'll go and pray. i feel God has been revealing stuff to me these days. not all spiritual or religious all the time but oh well....i'm learning. The verse 'The secret things belong to the Lord makes me really wonder what it means when God said this to Moses this in Deuteronomy 29. Does it mean the secret sins of man or the secret will of the Lord for the future, or the Second coming of Christ? or all the above? only the Lord knows...

No comments: