Saturday, November 8, 2008

our gift is our lives

dear lord,

help me to do the right things. say the right things. I leave these crazy romantic thoughts in your hands!!!! u know totally what i'n thinking....hehe....help!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking on career, I would rather the applications not give me an interview or have me out at the first round than after 3-4 rounds then tell me i'm to go.....thankfully, this has not happened (me always being myself and 95% honest all the way). Honesty is the way to go. Tactfulness and sensitivity included i will still be honest. Likewise i wish employers were honest too about their hiring criteria, acceptance rate etc. but that is soo few and far between. it should be a two way thing.

Why would anyone want to hire the make-believe version of me, or the pretended one, or the hiding-things one? And then have to call me into the office 4 to 7 months later and go "Thanks for smoking me in your interview." lol.

For the hidden potential (which i believe i will see) in this current job i have, i will hold on to it. I mean there are pretty nice stuff here i get to observe, like the seniors sharing their working experiences, their paternal advice to you, the manageable scope of work (finally). u never know what God is thinking. His thots are far higher than our thots. People of the bible never knew what strange things they were told or called to do till the whole plan was revealed.

life on earth is fleeting. What we make of our lives is our gift to Him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: