Wednesday, August 13, 2008

clown in the office

Thankfulness
I thank God once again for cheering me up when i had sore throat and runny nose today. (about 2 other people in my office had mouth ulcers for a few days, worse!) it could be we talk too aggressively or too much (while working). hahahaha.....i wonder how this kinda bacteria spreads by air and talking. ....anyway While i thought i was gonna have a bout of flu or something today, the usual clowns came to our office room and cheered all of us up.
i couldn't help it but was shaking with laughter.....i didn't wanna reveal i was laughing so hard. then my 'supervisor' saw me shaking (from hiding my giggling) she started giggling too.....then i couldn't control already and just burst out "hahahahha......" and after laughing 7 min straight, the effect wasn't gone and we all just couldn't really laugh much again. =p

No comments: