Monday, November 4, 2013

Cool week for me. will always remember

people in my workplace thought it was a public holiday.
and also using example which is prob the best method to teach someone that is why i am all alone at work today trying to finish this simple task.
but happy to do so. thankful its a really simple task. mundane but brainless. simple but helpful (to others). unchallenging but easy.

The few hours retreat - 10 hours up to desaru was nice. the space everywhere even in the meeting halls, the beach was good enough for me.

and yup, a quiet place is a good place to seek Him. I am still thankful to get all my answers to the most detailed questions thrown (by me) yesterday.

Also was an eventful week.
I got to meet and talk to a couple  - Messianic Jews in ministry. 4 things spoke to me. some things talked about spoke to me on a personal level. the last point for others.

1. seriousness of heart in matters of the heart
2. prayer to God instead of worrying or etc.
3. the way/method to go about something is as impt as achieving the goal.
4. Receiving Jesus is not a national thing. It's a personal thing.

check out the beach pics coming soon




No comments: