Wednesday, September 4, 2013

where oh where can my baby be?

nope its not actually a baby. lol. its a guy. yes not a girl. why is it when my peers reach this age there is so much added pressure - be it societal or family or personal pressure that makes us think seriously about the supposed "next stage" of our lives. so here i was wondering where he was.

I simply love echoing what people say back to them. if you call me baby, i call you baby.
so here i am. i ran back to the world of numbers and construction and logic.
will i become more reserved and introverted in that case?

hm......
in any case i have heard sooo mucch about this building from my grandparents but never actually stepped into it till now. imagine.......from 6 yrs old hearing about it till now 30.
God has his way of bringing old memories back eh.
apparently it's not a very appealing place.
but it looks happening at night lol. (the nightclubs etc)
:)
i guess i still need to talk.a lot.

No comments: