Tuesday, July 2, 2013

the great

What started out as a really painful first half of day where i had to drag myself around the office because of pain (girls will be familiar with it)......And some silly comments on one of my previous blog entries.

Then again, this is a blog, i don't fib or lie here but its pretty much opinions and emotions etc....based on facts...sometimes. I miss that guy (just a bit) who said he has that "big thought" for me. not that i want him with me etc or just because he said that but of course other things.

Then stepping out of my comfort zone to block 22 and block 24 (one whole round) of near my office was really scary at first but i started out with the kids (childcare centre). it was easy......then eventually. the ice was broken (with myself) and i went all out with every single door (almost) that was open or even if closed i would ring the bell. and talk and ask. Seek and you will find, knock and it shall be opened unto you.

i realised we cannot base our decisions on the spur of the moment emotions......though emotions are strong driving forces in life, when they hold you back from doing what is right or the right thing.....the emotions could be wrong.

No comments: