Wednesday, July 25, 2012

i should count myself

so 'lucky' that i had a diarrhoea this week....started on Mon. stopped at 1pm Mon.
Then started again this morning....
I conclude, i cannot drink 1) cold milk tea at least these few days. something about the equation of milk, ice and tea together that's so wrong. what, three's a crowd? lol.....my taiwanese friend whom i met in taiwan told me milk and tea go together but not with ice.
Ice and tea
Ice and milk go together.
but her logic was different. she said it weakens the bones.
So anyway.....having this weight loss programme doesnt hurt. everything i take in came out yesterday. Instant bulimia or something. ( i am perfectly aware i am being gross but i need to bcos there is no subtle language for such happenings yesterday )
And evidently i have actually lost weight thru water loss.
my clothes are slightly baggier not kidding.
i hope this is just is system clearing every like 2-3 times a year. or after a period of time where i didnt eat that much.
Thankfully i'm still me and it doesnt hurt....in fact i don't even know why or how i can have "system clearing" without any aches n pain.
All's well or Allswell for work. at least for now. this new working place reminds me of my days in meinhardt. where i was at least 50% carefree.
I hope to be carefree forever but i guess no one can.....hm.....i hope to maintain the frienships that's been given me.....

Aside from gross topics (like outputs) and work and friendships, i found inspiration in the movie Abraham Lincoln the Vampire Slayer last week. It had metaphoric meaning i think. and part of his famous speech quite good:
"A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure, permanently, half slave and half free......"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, you call me Kimberly instead of Kim. I like "Kim" too but prefer being called Kimberly. Thank you very much for your concern!

I am mindful of my health...i am not dying or anything. If i were i wouldn't even feel up to it to write this post and do any other thing but rest correct?

but it was pretty happening when i had diarrhoea. now its all back to normal again. That's good as well.

I don't think my problem is food poisnoning. It's more like clearing of the large intestines or small intestines were just "taking a break".

:) and you are? -kim

Anonymous said...

sorry!
i accidentally deleted your comment!
could you post it again? Lol!! Miss/Mr Anonymous
- kim