Sunday, February 19, 2012

double love

Yes not one love but double the love this week.
Or rather, this day.

Two of my good male buddies whom i am quite good friends with since university days got married - yes on the same day. And no, not to each other. But to TWO DIFFERENT girls.

Hahaha. These two ladies are not in our usual circle of friends but these two couples found each other....through two different ways. (One thru SDU's organised overseas tour, one through Bible school) Which got me pondering on the HOWs i should or should not meet someone. Is that really important? I wonder. I guess somehow it is a little. But more importantly is to marry good people. and make sure there's love.

And alas. this week i worked only one day in my part time job so i had a bit more time to recuperate or catch up on sleep etc. Sometimes i keep asking my heart if my motives are really pure and so good after all. The heart can be deceitful in certain circumstances or at your weak points.

Other than Vday this week, 2 weddings on the same day today and my encounter with two slightly interesting people (but not really), this week was stably steady. As for job its not too bad. Oh yah regret eating too much as the 8 course dinner was soo good. Next time, hold your weddings at Peony Jade at Keppel Club. Spacious club as its slightly older....quality food.

And oh about my love life. I will seek impartial people who are non discouraging to get advice. Not that i want them to agree with me. but at least they should be more kind and loving.

No comments: