Tuesday, October 11, 2011

happening....

Or not really. There's so much work to be done........literally and figuratively and in all aspects of a calling that means something of great value.
I wish people would really see meaning and fulfilment in all the work they do. ALL.
I can't believe i waited till this week to fix my tooth. filling. apparently it was the cause of my recent illness (flu). shall not go into gross details...i can't believe it either. :) to laugh or to scream.
So i'm really glad now and it's becos i took out the ROOT PROBLEM which was my tooth problem which was affecting my health and mood. i can't believe it.
Now it just makes sense, the bible. how every single part of our body works together and we cant function when one part hurts. the problem is getting others to be of the same mindset or make them find out themselves that God is relational and not just a set of rules and not someone we can't talk to. ;)

No comments: