Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the irony of it all

Hearing from a diverse point of view sometimes.
I met H.M. last evening for dinner. And at least, there was a different point of view she came up with. A different way of looking at things. Which really helps cos everyone has their own mindset about everything. Why can't people trust that people have something called guilty conscience so no one will do something if they know it will cause hurt to others. Sometimes the best way for others to really learn is through guilt, trust me.

remember, its all about TRUST. Who do we trust? Who do you trust? Why do you trust Him? Why do we trust Him? Why do we trust him? Why do you trust her? Why would anyone trust a PERSON?

I'm still like jabez, asking for of course, the right motives, and the right niche(?) or reach (oooh it rhymes!!)
...in this life. Maybe the reach and the niche will change but not the good intentions and actions.

i think for me, i would need a relationship with God, not just...doing the right things all the time to please Him. I would need to talk to Him and persistently put my requests all there, speak up on my problems, irritations, etc.

No comments: