Friday, December 10, 2010

my lamest blog

Sigh there were comments from 1 friend that my this blog is lame. but seriously i designed it to be lame and almost blameless....what to do when....the whole world knows this blog. right anot?

So you must know where you keep your info...on the rite spaces. heh.
I am currently very occupied for various performance reasons, with the song......."Identity" by Lecrae, a black american, christian hip hopper.(check out his fantastic youtubes)
This whole week has made me seriously think.......can i do this job?

Is this what i want long term? Is this what God wants for me? Is this what I want or what my friends think i can do? Is this what i believe i can do deep down? Or is this what my friends suggested i can do? Is this a job i chose cos my good friends are in it? Or is it what i personally have a desire for and confidence in? Even if my friends say "i don't think its an easy job." or "Are you the type for this?" do i really believe i can do it? is my interest and confidence enough to sustain through longer haul? see? i don't EVEN trust what good friends suggest or advice 100%. I tried praying very seriously sunday night. on my knees. before i drifted into dreamworld, just before the dream started, there seemed to be this impression of being in a job (maybe not now) where it was possible for me to travel overseas. i duno......if you see a map and a sail boat, or compass.....hopefully some lobang for overseas placements in future. but maybe its a job where i start small
and in sg.

No comments: