Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In such times.

Deut 14:2
1 You are the children of the LORD your God. Do not cut yourselves or shave the front of your heads for the dead, 2 for you are a people holy to the LORD your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the LORD has chosen you to be his treasured possession.

Habbakuk 3
17 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,

18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.

19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Phil 2:15
so that you may become
blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe.

inspired by this video:

No comments: