Friday, July 4, 2008

choosing the same INDUSTRY

Yes, No, Maybe....Finally!

This is totally wonderful....despite me thinking my career path was doing downhill, which WAS, as i was stuck in a very uncomfortable situation. i 100% thought i was going to china for 1 year so i turned down 2 job opportunities. but the trip turned out to be postponed to next year (the one year trip). so there went my 2 initial job offers. (yea, totally sucked.)

But now, i got back on track. and now, i really know what i want to do. what i really want to do, is be good and committed and enjoying what i'm already doing, and yea...!!! i have another chance at this in the Same industry. I don't wanna switch industries so fast. not for 2 years at least. minimum. I have to mentally sign this contract in my brain..... heh. :)

But it's been surprising, as people actually spoke encouragements that seemed to come from God to me on sunday.

like one lady said, "Oh, sometimes you don't see why this happened. but After the situation, you'll see why it happened."

No comments: