Thursday, May 29, 2008

recognise God's voice


the human brain. we're so creative when we're the tiredest.. btw, it's proven scientifically.

met a bunch of really cool ywamers at the group yesterday. what day was yesterday? yea, so we prayed; i prayed for some of them and them for me. it was nice. and they shared their stories. like how they could see dad's hand on their lives despite initial setbacks etc. sometimes a setback means dad's bigger plan. soo.....is this why my decisions this year are all on hold?

mondae was this SOLEAD Graduation ceremony for some of my friends from ntu. it was nice realising all of us have grown since we were still studying in sch. in maturity i mean. and oh yea, the best part if the juniors didn't forget me....is that good or bad?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly remeber me the long lost Brit from 2006. Hope all is well with you and your family. I might just have to make a blog or something myself. Hope to stay in touch, your friend andy A.

Anonymous said...

hahaha nice to meet you again! -kim