Monday, March 24, 2008

Anyway whatever it is....i always have this mindset, HAPPYNESS or Happiness awaits!
In Will Smith's Pursuit of Happyness (2006) he was wondering whether it was really Happiness itself or the pursuit of it that was truly satisfying. What do you think?

Seriously, even though I'm a student of Literature....that was SEC 1-4. I did not take Lit in JC or Uni. Wait, in Uni i took two modules (extra modules out of interest). I do not get people's blogs. At all, unless their really soooo.......sooo......like blatant.

Things i did today (instead of Things To Do):
1) Go to teach lessons today when my student didn't come! talk about waste of transport money and effort and time.
2) To make up for lost time and effort, i looked around for more assignments.
3) I found one assignment. the monies its paying is incredibly low. But I'm not going for the monies. i just want to help someone.
4) I paid for my plane tickets.
5) I bumped into my church mate
6) I went around Chinatown. (got lost)

4 comments:

Love Jam said...

happiness can't really be pursuit. Someone said we can only make up our minds to be happy. Which I think has truth in it. anyway I find happiness when I feel that I'm doing something worthwhile.

Love Jam said...

typo error: *pursued.

Love Jam said...

anyway I'm linking to as well :)

Barley said...

hey hey YAENNI!! or Yeanni??!!?
wow i was thinking hey i got secret admirer eh...from where one...
(lol). yea just linked you up. and about the DAISO job....join me leh...if u don't like your course.