Saturday, January 20, 2007

What was meant to be an inquiry about a job turned out to be a counselling session

so coool. think Daddy up there just speaks love sometimes. i was enquiring this company about a job position.......so when i got there late, flustered and the person handling my questions and telling me about the job ended up giving me a counselling session of my dreams and goals in life. and telling about his life and his two daughters' dreams which they pursued and got. was very assuring and affirming. it was sooo comforting to know that heavenly Dad just spoke to me thru this person. haha. he even asked me to visit him again any time. after one meeting only!! Dad-up-there sure uses the strangest situations and people to tell u He cares! :)

today was a bit people-frenly, work-slack and the most amazing part?
i could see (figuratively) God's hand move mightily in my office....
step
by
step

No comments: